Sunday, January 25, 2009

Improvement Through Uncertainty

Economic uncertainties and the desire to gain a deeper understanding of ESX have brought me to the point where I feel I need to get my VCP. It will not only help me improve my current projects at work, but it will also give me a marketable certification in the event that I need to pursue other opportunities.



This blog will be a place to share with others my preparation for getting my VCP Certification. I plan to share ideas, tips, resources and stories about VMware ESX and the VMware VCP. I look forward to sharing my experiences, tips and any other helpful information.



Don't waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment